CHROMOTHERAPY – NEW WELLNESS TREND
Each color carries a specific energy charge. The eye perceives only 20% of electromagnetic vibrations carried by light. The remaining 80% is absorbed by ca 2m² of skin which is very sensitive and reacts strongly to external stimuli. Skin cells receive impulses whose strength is determined by colour, i.e. the electromagnetic wavelength. The impulses reach the brain through our nervous system. By exposing the skin to a specifically tuned in coloured light we can correct energy deficit, enhance metabolism and control mental condition. RUBENSTONES – Multicolour LED diodes contain the same chemical elements as precious stones. They emit light of the same energetic parameters and qualities as the stones. These qualities add to the attractiveness and effectiveness of DREAMTIME therapy.
Colours are divided into: warm: yellow, orange and red; cold: blue, green and violet; they energize and stimulate they soothe and calm down.